Tuesday, September 16, 2014
This is just a quick update on Baroque Space Opera (a setting for Fate Core): all of the art is done, done, and all done. I found an editor and the book will be going to editing by October 1st. Exciting! I am both happy, and super stressed about being so close to done. You always feel like you need more time, and that there's so much more that needs to be added. Based on some rough estimates the book will be approx 250 pages in length. I didn't realize I wrote so much in over 1.5 years of working on this little project. The text is being cleaned up and the missing bits filled in. My goal is that Baroque will be published by the holidays, or shortly after. Preferably before the holidays. I can't wait!